Lenders Compliance Group, we offer diverse corporate, mobile, and remote
career opportunities, encouraging personal and professional
We seek residential mortgage compliance professionals who share innovative ideas, work with
others to achieve results, and go the extra mile to ensure our clients
We provide an exciting work
environment that rewards performance and thrives on challenge and
opportunity. As an EEO/AA, M/F/V/D employer, we value and encourage
diversity in the workplace.
Lenders Compliance Group, we work together in an environment that
embraces high quality service, enjoys teamwork, and leverages the
unique qualities of each member.
We base our success on an open
style that fosters fact-based communication, innovative thinking, and
the highest level of integrity.
Our focus is on anticipating and then exceeding the expectations of our clients each day in everything we do.
Current Career Opportunities:
- Loan Origination Systems - Implementation and Maintenance
- Legal & Regulatory Compliance - Federal Examinations
- Regulator or Examiner (Former) - Federal or State
- Audit & Due Diligence - HMDA/CRA Compliance
- You must have an extensive and comprehensive compliance background, specifically in mortgage banking in a specialized area of the mortgage acts and practices.
- You must be at an expert level of knowledge in legal and regulatory compliance or in your specific area of expertise.