- TRID I: Planning Steps
- Webinar and Overview: Planning Steps
- TRID II: Implementation Checklists
- Webinar: Implementation Checklists
- Implementation Checklists (as applicable):
- Mortgage Lenders
- Mortgage Brokers
- Settlement Agents
- TRID III: TRID Examination Readiness
- Webinar: TRID Examination Readiness
- Due Diligence Review
- White Papers:
- Six-Part Series
- Reviewed with Subject Matter Experts
- Consultations on TRID implementation
- Access to Subject Matter Experts
- Assist with TRID Policy Development
- Policy and Procedures (at conclusion)
The CFPB’s rule combining the Truth in Lending Act (TILA) and the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA) mortgage disclosures is creating a lot of buzz! The biggest misconception about the rule is that it only replaces and impacts the Good Faith Estimate, Truth in Lending Disclosure, and the HUD-1/1A Settlement Statement. In reality it affects many aspects of the loan flow process, including business processes, disclosure content and delivery, policies and procedures, employee readiness, point of sale contact with the consumer, training, affiliate relationships and other settlement service providers, closing and settlement agent compliance, servicing, portfolio management, and much more!
The difference between us and the cottage industry of information pundits is that we provide an actual team of hands-on experts to work with a client, and we do not charge for forms, checklists, and procedures guidance. We move at your pace. There is no hourly fee!
Let us help you prepare for the TILA-RESPA Integration Disclosure requirements.